Registering a civil partnership in the Netherlands

Do you want to form a civil partnership? If so, you must first notify the municipality. You must do this at least 2 weeks and a maximum of 1 year before you want to form the civil partnership.

This is how it works for you

Your (future) place of residence falls under:

Here is some information from your municipality.

Registered partnership

How nice that you want to officially record your relationship with your partner in a registered partnership. Report this at least two weeks in advance to the municipality where you want to register the partnership. Do you want to register your partnership with the municipality of Hoeksche Waard? In the municipality of Hoeksche Waard, this special event can take place at various locations with the wedding official of your choice. Contact us to reserve a date. This can be done up to one year in advance.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Hoeksche Waard

Visiting addresses

Last updated on 21 September 2022