Registering a civil partnership in the Netherlands

Do you want to form a civil partnership? If so, you must first notify the municipality. You must do this at least 2 weeks and a maximum of 1 year before you want to form the civil partnership.

This is how it works for you

Your (future) place of residence falls under:

Here is some information from your municipality.

Registering a marriage or civil partnership

If you want to get married or register a partnership, notify the municipality where you want to get married of your plans. This should be done at least 2 weeks and can be done up to 1 year before the day you get married or register your partnership.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Helmond

Last updated on 21 September 2022