Netherlands Worldwide

Registering a civil partnership in the Netherlands

Do you want to form a civil partnership? If so, you must first notify the municipality. You must do this at least 2 weeks and a maximum of 1 year before you want to form the civil partnership.

This is how it works for you

Your (future) place of residence falls under:

Here is some information from your municipality.

Melden huwelijk of geregistreerd partnerschap

You register your intended civil partnership with the municipality in which you wish to enter the civil partnership.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Haarlemmermeer

Visiting addresses

Last updated on 21 September 2022