Registering a civil partnership in the Netherlands

Do you want to form a civil partnership? If so, you must first notify the municipality. You must do this at least 2 weeks and a maximum of 1 year before you want to form the civil partnership.

This is how it works for you

Your (future) place of residence falls under:

Here is some information from your municipality.

Marriage or registered partnership

If you want to get married or enter into a registered partnership, you must inform the municipality where you want to get married (previously banns). You must make this notification at least 2 weeks and a maximum of 1 year before the wedding date. Please indicate the date, preference for marriage registrar, location and time for your marriage or registered partnership.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Elburg

Visiting address

Last updated on 21 September 2022