Netherlands Worldwide

Notifying the municipality when you move home

Are you moving home within the Netherlands? If so, notify the new municipality where you are going to live of your move. The new municipality will register you at your new address. You do not need to deregister from your old municipality.

This is how it works for you

Your (future) place of residence falls under:

Here is some information from your municipality.

Municipality of Midden-Delfland: Notifying the municipality when you move home

You can only report your move if you live in the Netherlands and are registered with a municipality.

Submit move


Log in with DigiD and report your move online.

By mail

You can also report your move by post using a form.

Municipality of Midden-Delfland
Anna van Raesfeltstraat 37
2636 HX Schipluiden

At the counter

You can also make an appointment to pass on your move at the counter.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Midden-Delfland

Visiting address

Last updated on 22 September 2022