Netherlands Worldwide

Notifying the municipality when you move home

Are you moving home within the Netherlands? If so, notify the new municipality where you are going to live of your move. The new municipality will register you at your new address. You do not need to deregister from your old municipality.

This is how it works for you

Your (future) place of residence falls under:

Here is some information from your municipality.

Report your relocation

Please note: You can only report your move if you live in the Netherlands and are registered with a municipality.

Submit online

Log in with DigiD and report your move online.

Submit at the counter

You can also make an appointment to pass on your move at the counter. Call +31 53 481 81 81 to make an appointment.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Enschede

Last updated on 22 September 2022