Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for youth care for your child

Do you want to to apply for youth care (jeugdhulp) for your child? For example, because your child needs extra care or support? You can apply for this at  your municipality. You can also contact a youth team (jeugdteam) directly. A youth team supports young people and their families when they need help with growing up and parenting.

This is how it works in your (future) place of residence

Your (future) place of residence falls under the Municipality of Zeist.

Municipality of Zeist: Applying for youth care for your child

Please note: you can only apply for youth support if you live in the Netherlands and are registered with a municipality.

Do you wish to apply for youth support for your child? The Centrum voor Jeugd en Gezin Zeist (Youth and Family Centre Zeist) offers help and advice. You will discuss together what kind of care you need.

Contracted care providers

You can only use contracted care providers. Please consult for a list of the providers specialised in youth support which are contracted by the Youth and Family Center Zeist.

Would you prefer a personal budget?

Do you think that the care the Youth and Family Centre Zeist offers is not sufficient or suitable? Or do you need a different type of care for your child? Then you can apply for a persoonsgebonden budget (Personal budget).

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Zeist

Last updated on 26 September 2022