Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for youth care for your child

Do you want to to apply for youth care (jeugdhulp) for your child? For example, because your child needs extra care or support? You can apply for this at  your municipality. You can also contact a youth team (jeugdteam) directly. A youth team supports young people and their families when they need help with growing up and parenting.

This is how it works in your (future) place of residence

Your (future) place of residence falls under the Municipality of Zaltbommel.

Youth Aid

Please note: you can only apply for youth support if you live in the Netherlands and are registered with a municipality.

In the municipality of Zaltbommel, Buurtzorg Jong offers support and guidance to families and children.

How to reach Buurtzorg Jong?

Buurtzorg Jong Zaltbommel stad
By phone: 06 12 59 75 53

Buurtzorg Jong Zaltbommel dorpen
By phone 06 20 74 41 48
Meer informatie vind je op de website van Buurtzorg Jong, team Zaltbommel dorpen

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Zaltbommel

Last updated on 26 September 2022