Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for youth care for your child

Do you want to to apply for youth care (jeugdhulp) for your child? For example, because your child needs extra care or support? You can apply for this at  your municipality. You can also contact a youth team (jeugdteam) directly. A youth team supports young people and their families when they need help with growing up and parenting.

This is how it works in your (future) place of residence

Your (future) place of residence falls under the Municipality of Someren.

Municipality of Someren: Applying for youth care for your child

Please note: you can only apply for youth support if you live in the Netherlands and are registered with a municipality.

Do you have questions about upbringing, growing up and a safe living environment? The law provides support for all children up to the age of 18 and their parents.

The Municipality of Someren will investigate together with you what exactly is going on in your situation. Together we will look at what you can do about this yourself or whether you need help with this. The ZO Someren team can answer many parenting questions. If necessary, you will receive specialist care. The municipality will assess whether you meet the conditions.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Someren

Visiting address

Last updated on 26 September 2022