Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for youth care for your child

Do you want to to apply for youth care (jeugdhulp) for your child? For example, because your child needs extra care or support? You can apply for this at  your municipality. You can also contact a youth team (jeugdteam) directly. A youth team supports young people and their families when they need help with growing up and parenting.

This is how it works in your (future) place of residence

Your (future) place of residence falls under the Municipality of 's-Hertogenbosch.

Municipality of 's-Hertogenbosch: Applying for youth care for your child

Please note. You can only apply for youth assistance if you live in the Netherlands and are registered with a municipality.  

Do you have general questions or concerns about (your child's) behaviour and development? Ask these to youth professionals who already know your child, such as staff at the child healthcare centre, the teacher at school or your GP.  

Do you need help in several areas? For example, because you have problems with your money matters, parenting, care for yourself, your partner and/or living or working situation? Then a director from the municipality can help you.  

Further information

For more information, contact Koo by telephone on +31 73 206 88 88 or check the Koo website. They will then make sure you get to the right place. You can visit Farent, MEE, GGD or Humanitas, for example, without a referral, free of charge.  

You can also send an e-mail via the digital contact form.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of 's-Hertogenbosch

Visiting address

Last updated on 26 September 2022