Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for youth care for your child

Do you want to to apply for youth care (jeugdhulp) for your child? For example, because your child needs extra care or support? You can apply for this at  your municipality. You can also contact a youth team (jeugdteam) directly. A youth team supports young people and their families when they need help with growing up and parenting.

This is how it works in your (future) place of residence

Your (future) place of residence falls under the Municipality of Rotterdam.
The municipality of Rotterdam doesn't offer Applying for jeugdhulp (youth care) for your child, because Centrum voor Jeugd en Gezin offers this service.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Rotterdam

Last updated on 26 September 2022