Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for youth care for your child

Do you want to to apply for youth care (jeugdhulp) for your child? For example, because your child needs extra care or support? You can apply for this at  your municipality. You can also contact a youth team (jeugdteam) directly. A youth team supports young people and their families when they need help with growing up and parenting.

This is how it works in your (future) place of residence

Your (future) place of residence falls under the Municipality of Rijssen-Holten.

Help with youth and family

Please note: you can only apply for youth support if you live in the Netherlands and are registered with a municipality.

Would you like to apply for youth assistance for your child? The municipality offers help together with the Sociaal VraagPleinSociaal VraagPlein(Social Question Square). You can contact the (Social Question Square) for help and advice. You discuss together what care you need.

On the website of the municipality of Rijssen-Holten you will find the providers of specialist youth care with whom the municipality has a contract.

Request a personal budget

Do you think that the care offered by the municipality is not sufficient or suitable? Or do you need a different kind of care for your child? Then you can apply for a personal budget (pgb).

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Rijssen-Holten

Last updated on 26 September 2022