Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for youth care for your child

Do you want to to apply for youth care (jeugdhulp) for your child? For example, because your child needs extra care or support? You can apply for this at  your municipality. You can also contact a youth team (jeugdteam) directly. A youth team supports young people and their families when they need help with growing up and parenting.

This is how it works in your (future) place of residence

Your (future) place of residence falls under the Municipality of Oisterwijk.

Municipality of Oisterwijk: Applying for youth care for your child

Please note: you can only apply for youth support if you live in the Netherlands and are registered with a municipality.

Contracted care providers

You can make use of the care purchased by the municipality. To do so, you need a referral from the Parent and Child Team , your GP, a certified institution or a medical specialist, such as a paediatrician. Please consult webpage 'Jeugdhulp' for a list of the providers of specialist youth support with which the municipality has concluded a contract.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Oisterwijk

Visiting address

Last updated on 26 September 2022