Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for youth care for your child

Do you want to to apply for youth care (jeugdhulp) for your child? For example, because your child needs extra care or support? You can apply for this at  your municipality. You can also contact a youth team (jeugdteam) directly. A youth team supports young people and their families when they need help with growing up and parenting.

This is how it works in your (future) place of residence

Your (future) place of residence falls under the Municipality of Noordenveld.

Municipality of Noordenveld: Applying for youth care for your child

Do you have questions about raising your your children? The Centrum voor Jeugd en Gezin (Center for Youth and Family) can help you and your family.

What you should know

  • Together witj you we are looking what help you need. Sometimes we can help you right away. Or we make an appointment for a consultation, in your home or at the CJG.
  • You can always bring someone with you to a meeting with us. A family member or a friend. Or a client support consultant, who helps you to organise your support. Don't you have a client support consultant yet? We can help you find one.

For who

We help children and youth up until 23 years old, and their family or care givers. Care professionals can contact us for support too.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Noordenveld

Last updated on 26 September 2022