Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for youth care for your child

Do you want to to apply for youth care (jeugdhulp) for your child? For example, because your child needs extra care or support? You can apply for this at  your municipality. You can also contact a youth team (jeugdteam) directly. A youth team supports young people and their families when they need help with growing up and parenting.

This is how it works in your (future) place of residence

Your (future) place of residence falls under the Municipality of Moerdijk.

Municipality of Moerdijk: Applying for youth care for your child

The Moerdijk Youth and Family Center (CJG) provides answers to all questions about growing up and raising children. Anyone with questions about food and growth, shyness or aggression, drugs or busy children, sexuality or pregnancy, about divorce or puberty can contact the CJG. You can also contact the CJG for specialist care. For more information, visit Here you will find current opening hours, locations, contact details and information about courses and meetings.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Moerdijk

Visiting address

Last updated on 26 September 2022