Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for youth care for your child

Do you want to to apply for youth care (jeugdhulp) for your child? For example, because your child needs extra care or support? You can apply for this at  your municipality. You can also contact a youth team (jeugdteam) directly. A youth team supports young people and their families when they need help with growing up and parenting.

This is how it works in your (future) place of residence

Your (future) place of residence falls under the Municipality of Hardenberg.

Municipality of Hardenberg: Applying for youth care for your child

Please note: you can only apply for youth support if you live in the Netherlands and are registered with a municipality.

Do you wish to apply for youth support for your child? The municipality works with Samen Doen (Neighbourhoud Teams). Visit or contact us via +31 523 289 111to get more information. 

Contracted care providers

You can make use of the care purchased by the municipality. To do so, you need a referral from Samen Doen, your GP, a certified institution or a medical specialist, such as a paediatrician. Please consult for more information or call +31 523 289 111.

Would you prefer a personal budget?

Do you think that this care is not sufficient? Or do you need a different type of care for your child? Then you can apply for a personal budget. Contact the municipality for more information via +31 14 0523 or send an e-mail to

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Hardenberg

Last updated on 26 September 2022