Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for youth care for your child

Do you want to to apply for youth care (jeugdhulp) for your child? For example, because your child needs extra care or support? You can apply for this at  your municipality. You can also contact a youth team (jeugdteam) directly. A youth team supports young people and their families when they need help with growing up and parenting.

This is how it works in your (future) place of residence

Your (future) place of residence falls under the Municipality of Gooise Meren.

Municipality of Gooise Meren: Applying for youth care for your child

Please note: you can only apply for youth support if you live in the Netherlands and are registered with a municipality.

If there is a problem with your child or in the relationship with your child,  there are different places that will help, for example the child health center, the school or your family doctor. If you cannot find a good solution to your problem, contact the municipality and make an appointment with one of our youth counselors. Together we will make a plan to help you and your child.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Gooise Meren

Last updated on 26 September 2022