Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for youth care for your child

Do you want to to apply for youth care (jeugdhulp) for your child? For example, because your child needs extra care or support? You can apply for this at  your municipality. You can also contact a youth team (jeugdteam) directly. A youth team supports young people and their families when they need help with growing up and parenting.

This is how it works in your (future) place of residence

Your (future) place of residence falls under the Municipality of Eersel.

Municipality of Eersel: Applying for youth care for your child

Please note: you can only apply for youth support if you live in the Netherlands and are registered with a municipality.

Do you wish to apply for youth support for your child? The municipality works with an Centrum jeugd en gezin de Kempen (CJG+ de Kempen) You can go to the CJG+  for help and advice. You will discuss together what kind of care you need.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Eersel

Visiting address

Last updated on 26 September 2022