Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for youth care for your child

Do you want to to apply for youth care (jeugdhulp) for your child? For example, because your child needs extra care or support? You can apply for this at  your municipality. You can also contact a youth team (jeugdteam) directly. A youth team supports young people and their families when they need help with growing up and parenting.

This is how it works in your (future) place of residence

Your (future) place of residence falls under the Municipality of Delft.

Youth services

Their purpose is to provide support and advice in childcare, education and growing-up. Do you have questions about the education and development of your child under 18? Then consult the professionals of Delft Support. Delft Support advises and joins you in your search for a solution.

Would you like more information about help provided by Delft Support? Then ask your question on the contact form or call 14015 (0031 015 260 2222 for foreign calls).

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Delft

Visiting address

Last updated on 26 September 2022