Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for youth care for your child

Do you want to to apply for youth care (jeugdhulp) for your child? For example, because your child needs extra care or support? You can apply for this at  your municipality. You can also contact a youth team (jeugdteam) directly. A youth team supports young people and their families when they need help with growing up and parenting.

This is how it works in your (future) place of residence

Your (future) place of residence falls under the Municipality of Boxtel.

Municipality of Boxtel: Applying for youth care for your child

Please note: you can only apply for youth support if you live in the Netherlands and are registered with a municipality.

Contracted care providers

You can make use of the care purchased by the municipality. To do so, you need a referral. Please consult RIOZ for a list of the providers of specialist youth support with which the municipality has concluded a contract.

Would you prefer a personal budget?

Do you think that this care is not sufficient? Or do you need a different type of care for your child? Then you can apply for a personal budget. 

If you have any questions about the budget or about the youth support, you can contact Wegwijs via [(0411) 65 59 90](tel:(0411) 65 59 90) or via

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Boxtel

Visiting addresses

Last updated on 26 September 2022