Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for youth care for your child

Do you want to to apply for youth care (jeugdhulp) for your child? For example, because your child needs extra care or support? You can apply for this at  your municipality. You can also contact a youth team (jeugdteam) directly. A youth team supports young people and their families when they need help with growing up and parenting.

This is how it works in your (future) place of residence

Your (future) place of residence falls under the Municipality of Borsele.

Municipality of Borsele: Applying for youth care for your child

NB. You can only apply for youth assistance if you live in the Netherlands and are registered with a municipality. Would you like to apply for youth assistance for your child? The municipality offers, together with a Youth and Family Center (CJG). You can go here for help and advice. Healthcare providers with contract You can use the care that the municipality has purchased. For this you need a referral from: the Youth and Family Center; or the general practitioner; or a certified institution; or a medical specialist such as a pediatrician. On this page you will find the providers of specialist youth care with whom the municipality has a contract.


Contact details are not yet available for your municipality.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Public Information Service

Last updated on 26 September 2022