Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for support to reintegrate into the labour market

Have you been out of work for a long time? Do you want to start working again? You can get support for your return to work. This is known as reintegration (re-integratie). It is provided by the Uitvoeringsinstituut Werknemersverzekeringen – UWV (Employee Insurance Agency) or your municipality.

This is how it works in your (future) place of residence

Your (future) place of residence falls under the Municipality of Reusel-De Mierden.
The municipality of Reusel-De Mierden doesn't offer Applying for support to reintegrate into the labou because...

Contact details are not yet available for your municipality.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Public Information Service