Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for support to reintegrate into the labour market

Have you been out of work for a long time? Do you want to start working again? You can get support for your return to work. This is known as reintegration (re-integratie). It is provided by the Uitvoeringsinstituut Werknemersverzekeringen – UWV (Employee Insurance Agency) or your municipality.

This is how it works in your (future) place of residence

Your (future) place of residence falls under the Municipality of Krimpenerwaard.

Work and reintegration

Please note: you can only apply for support to reintegrate into the labour market  if you live in the Netherlands and are registered with a municipality.

The municipality of Krimpenerwaard is happy to help you get back to work. We like to think along with you about which job would suit you. Together with a job hunter, we guide you to a (guaranteed) job. You can also follow a job application training. If you have found a job, you can use a job coach. They will help you in your new workplace. The municipality works together with local professional organizations and regional partnerships.

Is paid work not (yet) possible? Then the Work and Income consultant can also guide you towards voluntary work or a work experience position. In this way you can also make a valuable contribution to society.

Who is the support for?

  • All residents who are looking for work and have not managed to find it themselves.
  • All residents who receive or apply for benefits.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Krimpenerwaard

Visiting address