Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for support to reintegrate into the labour market

Have you been out of work for a long time? Do you want to start working again? You can get support for your return to work. This is known as reintegration (re-integratie). It is provided by the Uitvoeringsinstituut Werknemersverzekeringen – UWV (Employee Insurance Agency) or your municipality.

This is how it works in your (future) place of residence

Your (future) place of residence falls under the Municipality of Hengelo.

Op zoek naar betaald werk (Looking for paid work)

What can you do to find a new job? Let as many people as possible know that you are looking for work. Use your network and job sites. Register as a jobseeker on and contact Werkplein Twente as soon as possible.

Do you receive a benefit from the UWV? Check the website of the UWV. Do you receive a benefit from the municipality and you have questions, please contact your customermanager.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Hengelo