Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for support to reintegrate into the labour market

Have you been out of work for a long time? Do you want to start working again? You can get support for your return to work. This is known as reintegration (re-integratie). It is provided by the Uitvoeringsinstituut Werknemersverzekeringen – UWV (Employee Insurance Agency) or your municipality.

This is how it works in your (future) place of residence

Your (future) place of residence falls under the Municipality of Gooise Meren.

Help with finding a job

Please note: you can only apply for support to reintegrate into the labour market  if you live in the Netherlands and are registered with a municipality.

The municipality of  Gooise Meren will provide you with support for getting back to work. You will receive guidance, training or courses. The municipality can also help you find somewhere to learn and gain practical experience.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Gooise Meren