Have you been out of work for a long time? Do you want to start working again? You can get support for your return to work. This is known as reintegration (re-integratie). It is provided by the Uitvoeringsinstituut Werknemersverzekeringen – UWV (Employee Insurance Agency) or your municipality.
As to who helps you, this will depend on what benefits you receive. Do you receive occupational incapacity benefits (arbeidsongeschiktheidsuitkering) such as WAZ, WAO, ZW, Wajong or WGA ? Then you will receive support from an employment counsellor. If you receive a WW-uitkering (unemployment benefits), you will get a job adviser.
If you receive benefits from your municipality, this municipality will help you find a job. This support is provided in the form of training, work or guidance.
You cannot refuse the municipality’s support. If you do, the municipality may lower your benefits.
This is how it works in your (future) place of residence
Municipality of Bodegraven-Reeuwijk: Applying for support to reintegrate into the labour market
Please note: you can only apply for support to reintegrate into the labour market if you live in the Netherlands and are registered with a municipality.
Ferm Werk's task is to help as many people as possible from welfare to work (Participation Act). If you receive a benefit from Ferm Werk, we will help you find a (suitable) job. You will be guided in this by one of our employees (consultant). He/she will keep in touch with you during your job search and help you apply. You remain responsible, we offer help if necessary. Good to know: we know a lot of companies in the region. We often know that they are looking for someone before the vacancy is published on the internet. That gives us an edge. In addition, we can help you find out what you are good at and what you can do (job orientation), where you can grow (job development) or teach you a trade (Work Learning Line).
Who is the support for?
- All residents who are looking for work and have not managed to find it themselves.
- All residents who receive or apply for benefits.
If you receive benefits, you also have obligations. For example, you must do everything you can to get back to work.
- Try to find paid work. You must look for vacancies, apply for jobs and be registered with 1 or more employment agencies.
- Look for work not only in the area where you live, but also in the surrounding areas or beyond. What happens if you find or are offered work? Then you must accept that work.
- Be prepared to travel for work.
- Cooperate with the municipality to create and implement a plan for your reintegration.
- Actively update or improve your knowledge and skills.
Contact Ferm Werk for help and information.
Contact Ferm Werk by phone 0031348497000 or send an e-mail to email@example.com