Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for study benefit for students with a disability

Do you receive government financial support for your tertiary or secondary education? Are you unable to earn extra income due to a chronic illness or disability? Then you may be eligible for study benefit (studietoeslag) from your municipality.

This is how it works in your (future) place of residence

Your (future) place of residence falls under the Municipality of Zwolle.

Individual study allowance

Do you study? And do you have an illness or disability that remains so that you cannot earn enough extra money alongside your studies? For example because you can deliver less work? Or because you can only work a few hours a day or week? Then you may be entitled to a study allowance.

Please note: you can apply for a studietoeslag (study benefit) only if you live in the Netherlands and are registered with a municipality.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Zwolle

Last updated on 26 September 2022