Applying for study benefit for students with a disability

Do you receive government financial support for your tertiary or secondary education? Are you unable to earn extra income due to a chronic illness or disability? Then you may be eligible for study benefit (studietoeslag) from your municipality.

This is how it works for you

Your (future) place of residence falls under:

Here is some information from your municipality.

Student Allowance

Are you unable to earn alongside your school or studies because of a medical disability? You may be eligible for a Student Allowance. The Student Allowance is a supplementary monthly income allowance in addition to student finance (studiefinanciering, WTF) and the student grant (tegemoetkoming scholiering, WTOS) that you already receive.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Montferland

Last updated on 26 September 2022