Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for study benefit for students with a disability

Do you receive government financial support for your tertiary or secondary education? Are you unable to earn extra income due to a chronic illness or disability? Then you may be eligible for study benefit (studietoeslag) from your municipality.

This is how it works in your (future) place of residence

Your (future) place of residence falls under the Municipality of Hoeksche Waard.


Can you structurally not do a part-time job in addition to your education as a direct result of an illness or defect? Then you may be entitled to study allowance. This is in addition to your student grant.

Who is the study allowance for?

The allowance is intended for anyone who is 18 years of age or older and cannot work in addition to a study due to a disability.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Hoeksche Waard

Visiting addresses

Last updated on 26 September 2022