Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for study benefit for students with a disability

Do you receive government financial support for your tertiary or secondary education? Are you unable to earn extra income due to a chronic illness or disability? Then you may be eligible for study benefit (studietoeslag) from your municipality.

This is how it works in your (future) place of residence

Your (future) place of residence falls under the Municipality of Bodegraven-Reeuwijk.

Municipality of Bodegraven-Reeuwijk: Applying for study benefit for students with a disability

Many students have a side job to pay for their studies. Unfortunately, students with a disability cannot always work alongside their education. Ferm Werk can help with a small contribtion: the 'study benefit'. We can offer this allowance to students with a disability that cannot work alongside their studies. 

Please note: you can apply for a studietoeslag (study benefit) only if you live in the Netherlands and are registered with a municipality.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Bodegraven-Reeuwijk

Last updated on 26 September 2022