Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for study benefit for students with a disability

Do you receive government financial support for your tertiary or secondary education? Are you unable to earn extra income due to a chronic illness or disability? Then you may be eligible for study benefit (studietoeslag) from your municipality.

This is how it works in your (future) place of residence

Your (future) place of residence falls under the Municipality of Alphen aan den Rijn.

Study benefit

Please note: you can apply for a study benefit only if you live in the Netherlands and are registered with a municipality. For more information please consult (in Dutch).

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Alphen aan den Rijn

Last updated on 26 September 2022