Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for special social assistance

If you have a low income and it is impossible for you to pay exceptional and unexpected costs, you may be entitled to extra financial support from the municipality. This is called special social assistance (bijzondere bijstand).

This is how it works in your (future) place of residence

Your (future) place of residence falls under the Municipality of Delft.

Specific social assistance

You can apply for specific social assistance only if you live in the Netherlands and are registered at a municipality. For more information, go to the Delft Municipal Website.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Delft

Visiting address

Last updated on 21 September 2022