Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for special social assistance

If you have a low income and it is impossible for you to pay exceptional and unexpected costs, you may be entitled to extra financial support from the municipality. This is called special social assistance (bijzondere bijstand).

This is how it works in your (future) place of residence

Your (future) place of residence falls under the Municipality of Baarn.
The municipality of Baarn doesn't offer Applying for special assistance.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Baarn

Last updated on 21 September 2022