Applying for social assistance

If you have too little money to get by, you may be entitled to social assistance (bijstand). You can apply for social assistance at your municipality or the website, an online work platform operated by the Uitvoeringsinstituut Werknemersverzekeringen – UWV (Employee Insurance Agency).

This is how it works for you

Your (future) place of residence falls under:

Here is some information from your municipality.

Municipality of Westervoort: Applying for social assistance

Please note that you can only apply for social assistance if you live in the Netherlands and are registered with a municipality.

You do not apply for social assisance at the municipality of Duiven, but at the RSD De Liemers. The RSD De Liemers is responsible for the implementation of a number of laws and regulations in the field of work and income for the municpality of Westervoort.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Westervoort

Visiting address

Last updated on 22 September 2022