Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for social assistance

If you have too little money to get by, you may be entitled to social assistance (bijstand). You can apply for social assistance at your municipality or the website, an online work platform operated by the Uitvoeringsinstituut Werknemersverzekeringen – UWV (Employee Insurance Agency).

This is how it works for you

Your (future) place of residence falls under:

In the municipality of Rheden, Applying for social assistance falls under Applying for special social assistance.

Go to Applying for special social assistance

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Rheden

Last updated on 22 September 2022