Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for social assistance

If you have too little money to get by, you may be entitled to social assistance (bijstand). You can apply for social assistance at your municipality or the website, an online work platform operated by the Uitvoeringsinstituut Werknemersverzekeringen – UWV (Employee Insurance Agency).

This is how it works for you

Your (future) place of residence falls under:

Here is some information from your municipality.

Social assistance

Do you have no work and not enough money to live on? Then you can temporarily apply for a (supplementary) social assistance. With a social assistance you can pay necessary costs of existence such as rent, food and drinks. You can also get help finding a job so that you have your own income again.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Midden-Delfland

Visiting address

Last updated on 22 September 2022