Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for social assistance

If you have too little money to get by, you may be entitled to social assistance (bijstand). You can apply for social assistance at your municipality or the website, an online work platform operated by the Uitvoeringsinstituut Werknemersverzekeringen – UWV (Employee Insurance Agency).

This is how it works for you

Your (future) place of residence falls under:

Here is some information from your municipality.

Applying for social assistance

For more information about social assistance, such as costs, please visit the website of the municipality Meerinzicht. The website of the municipality Meerinzicht is in the Dutch language. Meerinzicht is a collaboration between the municipalities of Ermelo, Harderwijk and Zeewolde.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Ermelo

Last updated on 22 September 2022