Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for social assistance

If you have too little money to get by, you may be entitled to social assistance (bijstand). You can apply for social assistance at your municipality or the website, an online work platform operated by the Uitvoeringsinstituut Werknemersverzekeringen – UWV (Employee Insurance Agency).

This is how it works for you

Your (future) place of residence falls under:

Here is some information from your municipality.

Social assistance benefit

You are older than 27 and have little or no income. You may be able to apply for social assistance benefit through the Regionale Sociale Dienst (RSD). The RSD supports residents of the municipality of Bunnik.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Bunnik

Last updated on 22 September 2022