Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for social assistance

If you have too little money to get by, you may be entitled to social assistance (bijstand). You can apply for social assistance at your municipality or the website, an online work platform operated by the Uitvoeringsinstituut Werknemersverzekeringen – UWV (Employee Insurance Agency).

This is how it works for you

Your (future) place of residence falls under:
The municipality of Borsele doesn't offer Applying for social assistance because...

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Borsele

Last updated on 22 September 2022