Applying for social assistance

If you have too little money to get by, you may be entitled to social assistance (bijstand). You can apply for social assistance at your municipality or the website, an online work platform operated by the Uitvoeringsinstituut Werknemersverzekeringen – UWV (Employee Insurance Agency).

This is how it works for you

Your (future) place of residence falls under:

Here is some information from your municipality.

Municipality of Apeldoorn: Applying for social assistance

Are you (temporarily) short of money to make ends meet? Then you can get social assistance benefit. This benefit gives you an income until you find paid work (again) or no longer need benefits.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Apeldoorn

Last updated on 22 September 2022