Do you live in an area where you have to pay to park your car or other vehicle? You can apply to the municipality for a residents’ parking permit (parkeervergunning voor bewoners). If you have a residents' parking permit, you do not have to pay for parking at the parking meter or via a parking app.
A parking permit is registered to a specified vehicle registration number. If you have more than 1 car or other vehicle, you must apply for a separate parking permit for each vehicle.
This is how it works for you
Here is some information from your municipality.
bleu zone, parking permit
To apply for a parking card, you must meet the following conditions:
- You are living and registered in a bleu zone area of Zuidplas
- Your vehicle registration certificate is in your name. In case of a lease or rental car, the contract is in your name. If it's in the name of your employer, please bring a statement witch says you are the driver.
You can apply for several parking cards
- a valid idenitity document
- Your vehicle registration certificate
- In case of lease or rental car: contract in your name or statement of your employer witch says you are the driver
You can apply for a parking permit online. To do so, log in with your DigiD.
Do you wish to come to the municipality to apply for a parking permit? If so, make an appointment.
The first parkingcard is mostly free of charge, when living in the bleu zone
For more parkingcards per adress you pay a fee, For more information contact the municipality.