Applying for a parking permit
Do you live in an area where you have to pay to park your car or other vehicle? You can apply to the municipality for a residents’ parking permit (parkeervergunning voor bewoners). If you have a residents' parking permit, you do not have to pay for parking at the parking meter or via a parking app.
A parking permit is registered to a specified vehicle registration number. If you have more than 1 car or other vehicle, you must apply for a separate parking permit for each vehicle.
Contact your municipality to apply for a parking permit.
This is how it works for you
Here is some information from your municipality.
Municipality of Reusel-De Mierden: Applying for a parking permit
To apply for a parking permit, you must meet the following conditions:
- Your vehicle registration certificate is in your name. Or, if you are leasing or renting a car, the contract is in your name.
- You live in the Netherlands and are registered in the municipality where you wish to apply for the parking permit.
- If you are not registered in the municipality where you wish to apply for a parking permit, you must prove that you live and work in that municipality.
- Your vehicle must not exceed the emissions-based requirements.
You can apply for a maximum of xx parking permits depending on your address.
You can apply for a parking permit online. To do so, log in with your DigiD. [contactpagina gemeente]
Do you wish to come to the municipality to apply for a parking permit? If so, make an appointment.
- A parking permit costs: € XX
- A second parking permit costs: € XX
You pay a fee for this service. For more information, contact the municipality [contactgegevens].
It is not possible to obtain a parking permit for some areas. This may be the case, for example, in areas in which there is a (future) new construction project or which are being developed. In some cases, however, you can apply for an exemption for a certain zone.
Contact details are not yet available for your municipality.
Questions about this topic?
Contact the Public Information Service