Do you live in an area where you have to pay to park your car or other vehicle? You can apply to the municipality for a residents’ parking permit (parkeervergunning voor bewoners). If you have a residents' parking permit, you do not have to pay for parking at the parking meter or via a parking app.
A parking permit is registered to a specified vehicle registration number. If you have more than 1 car or other vehicle, you must apply for a separate parking permit for each vehicle.
This is how it works for you
Here is some information from your municipality.
Apply for a parking permit as a resident or company
Everyone wants to park near the center or the shops. That is why the municipality has designated these places as blue zones. You may only park there for a short time.
If you want to be able to park in a blue zone for longer as a resident or company, you can apply for an exemption. An exemption can only be granted to you under specific conditions.
To apply for a parking permit, you must meet the following conditions:
- The owner or holder of the vehicle (car/trailer) lives in the parking disc zone (1 exemption is granted per address)
- Operates a delivery service in the parking disc zone.
- As a company, it carries out work in the parking disc zone, often involving heavy equipment.
For the fully described conditions, see the parking regulations Inner City Elburg.
You can apply for a parking permit online. To do this, you log in as a resident with your DigiD or as an entrepreneur with e-Herkenning.
Do you wish to come to the municipality to apply for a parking permit? If so, make an appointment.
- € 115,00 for a first exemption for the relevant license plate**.
- € 68,50 for a subsequent extension (for the next calendar year).
- € 34,40 for a change (e.g. purchase of another car)**.
** valid for the current calendar year.
The municipality will decide within 8 weeks of receiving your application. The municipality may extend this period once.
Zuiderzeestraatweg Oost 19