Applying for a parking permit
Do you live in an area where you have to pay to park your car or other vehicle? You can apply to the municipality for a residents’ parking permit (parkeervergunning voor bewoners). If you have a residents' parking permit, you do not have to pay for parking at the parking meter or via a parking app.
A parking permit is registered to a specified vehicle registration number. If you have more than 1 car or other vehicle, you must apply for a separate parking permit for each vehicle.
Contact your municipality to apply for a parking permit.
This is how it works for you
Here is some information from your municipality.
Blue zone parking exemption
You will find blue zones in the shopping areas of Bunnik and Odijk. You are required to use a parking disc when parking there. You may park for a maximum of 1.5 hours with the parking disc.
Some residents can apply for an exemption for the blue zones. It concerns residents of:
- ’t Slot
- Van Hardenbroeklaan (nummers 2, 4, 6, 8 en 3, 15, 17, 19)
- J. F. Kennedylaan (nummers 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15)
Are you a resident of the above streets? To apply for a parking permit, you must meet the following conditions:
- Your vehicle registration certificate is in your name. Or, if you are leasing or renting a car, the contract is in your name.
- You live in the Netherlands and are registered in the municipality where you wish to apply for the parking permit.
- If you are not registered in the municipality where you wish to apply for a parking permit, you must prove that you live and work in that municipality.
- Your vehicle must not exceed the emissions-based requirements.
You can apply for a parking permit online. To do so, log in with your DigiD.
Do you wish to come to the municipality to apply for a parking permit? If so, make an appointment.
A parking permit costs: € 60.75 (valid for 2 years)
It is not possible to obtain a parking permit for some areas. This may be the case, for example, in areas in which there is a (future) new construction project or which are being developed. In some cases, however, you can apply for an exemption for a certain zone.
Questions about this topic?
Contact the Municipality of Bunnik