Applying for a parking permit
Do you live in an area where you have to pay to park your car or other vehicle? You can apply to the municipality for a residents’ parking permit (parkeervergunning voor bewoners). If you have a residents' parking permit, you do not have to pay for parking at the parking meter or via a parking app.
A parking permit is registered to a specified vehicle registration number. If you have more than 1 car or other vehicle, you must apply for a separate parking permit for each vehicle.
Contact your municipality to apply for a parking permit.
This is how it works for you
Here is some information from your municipality.
Parking and the blue zone Heesch
Parking in Bernheze is free. In part of the centre of Heesch, a blue zone has been set up. Here you can park for a maximum of 2 hours with your parking disc (parkeerschijf in Dutch).
To apply for a parking permit, you must meet the following conditions:
- You live at one of the following addresses:
’t Dorp 30 tot en met 90
’t Vijfeiken 2 t/m 12
Schoonstraat 2 t/m 12
- Your vehicle registration certificate is in your name. Or, if you are leasing or renting a car, the contract is in your name.
- You live in the Netherlands and are registered in the municipality where you wish to apply for the parking permit.
You can apply for a maximum of 2 parking permits depending on your address. If there is opportunity to park on your own property, you can apply for 1 parking permits per address.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following in the mail:
- Name and address
- Date of registration at the address where the car's registration number is registered
- Registration number of your car
After sending the mail, you can make an appointment with the municipality of Bernheze by calling +31 (0)412 45 88 88.
Processing a parking permit costs € 24. The dispensation is valid for 1 year.
Questions about this topic?
Contact the Municipality of Bernheze
De Misse 6