Applying for a noise permit for sports motorbikes

Do you expect your sports motorbike to make noise above maximum noise levels? For example, on a sports ground or at an event? If so, you must apply to your province for a noise permit for sports motorbikes (geluidsontheffing voor sportmotoren).

This is how it works for you

Your (future) place of residence falls under:

Here is some information from your province.

Noise pollution from racing motorcycles

Do you want to organise an event involving racing motorcycles that produce a lot of noise? In that case, you must apply for an exemption. You can apply for an exemption from the provincial authorities.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Province of Noord-Brabant

Visiting address

Last updated on 17 January 2023