Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for an exemption for a competition on a provincial road

Would you like to organise a competition on a provincial road? For example, a cycling race. Then you must apply for an exemption for this. You can apply for the exemption from the province.

This is how it works for you

Your (future) place of residence falls under:

Here is some information from your province.

Road racing

Are you planning to organise a competition on or along a provincial road or waterway? Or perhaps you’re thinking of organising an event that makes a lot of noise? If so, you’ll need to get our permission for this first.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Province of Overijssel

Visiting address

Last updated on 2 June 2023