Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for an Attestatie de vita (certificate of life) in the Netherlands

Does an organisation outside the Netherlands (e.g. a pension fund) need proof that you are alive? Then you need an Attestatie de vita (certificate of life). You can apply for this at your municipality.

This is how it works in your (future) place of residence

Your (future) place of residence falls under the Municipality of Steenwijkerland.

Attestatie de vita

You can apply for an Attestatie de vita from the municipality where you live and are registered. You can only make the application yourself. Someone else cannot do it for you. You must make an appointment with the municipality to apply.

Making an appointment with the municipality

You can make an appointment or contact the munipality.

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Steenwijkerland

Last updated on 22 September 2022