Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for an Attestatie de vita (certificate of life) in the Netherlands

Does an organisation outside the Netherlands (e.g. a pension fund) need proof that you are alive? Then you need an Attestatie de vita (certificate of life). You can apply for this at your municipality.

This is how it works in your (future) place of residence

Your (future) place of residence falls under the Municipality of Nunspeet.

Municipality of Nunspeet: Applying for an Attestatie de vita (certificate of life)

​You request an Attestation de vita if a foreign organization needs proof that you are alive. Make an appointment for this. You request this in person so that the civil registrar can establish that you are alive at the time the document is drawn up.

Making an appointment with the municipality


By telephone:


By email:


Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Nunspeet

Last updated on 22 September 2022