Netherlands Worldwide

Applying for an Attestatie de vita (certificate of life) in the Netherlands

Does an organisation outside the Netherlands (e.g. a pension fund) need proof that you are alive? Then you need an Attestatie de vita (certificate of life). You can apply for this at your municipality.

This is how it works in your (future) place of residence

Your (future) place of residence falls under the Municipality of Noordwijk.

Applying for a certificate of life or an Attestation de vita

Questions about this topic?

Contact the Municipality of Noordwijk

Visiting address

Last updated on 22 September 2022